2010年8月11日水曜日

Surprise

Today's writer is Natsumo.
Today, we had classes like always. Our group is going to do business for Victoria Carriage Tours.

The tour has wedding plam, which makes bride to be a princess. It's fabulous, so I really want Japanese tourists to know about it.


When I was writting this blog, one of the members called me because there is a trouble at down stairs. So I ran to there, but there was totally dark. I was confused that what happened. Suddenly everyone started to sing. Yes, today is my birthday!!! They hold a surprise party for me!! I was so surprised and touched.... I just love Uvic members!!

I am so sad that I didn't bring my camera to there, but every body was taking picture of the party, so I guess I can get pictures later.

I think I can have a great 19th year:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿