2010年8月17日火曜日

make friends!!

Today, I took part in the swimming activity held by U-vic!!

I belonged to swimming team when I was a high school student. So I could really enjoy that program!!

To tell the truth, I had had few oppotunities to talk with other countories' students,So I tried to talk to other countories' student during the program.

Because of my bravery, I could make a friend from Tiwan.

After the program, during walking toward my domitory with him, we met his friends.

They said to me "Do you want to go to beach with us?".

I answered ofcause "yes!!"

And then we went to beach near the U-vic around 10:00pm.

We exchanged information about Japanese or Tiwan culture, and they tought me "how to make a girl friend..."

Anyway I am very glad to talk with them!!

I want to maintain this friend ship on the Facebook!!

written by Toshiaki Ochiai

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿