2010年8月13日金曜日

Beach

Hello, My name is Risa Kuribayashi. I'm sorry to be late. I'm going to talk about yesterday's dairly. Yesterday, there was a Rogers' Chocolates Seminer and a representative of the company spoke about the history of this company or how to start business and so on. It was a very interesting speech and we could eat a rogers' chocolate that was so delicious! If there is a oppotunity to visit the factory of Rogers' chocolates, I want to go!
After that, I went to the asian food shops with some friends to buy Japanese foods and there were so many foreign foods, so we were excited! Then, we went to the beach by bus and ate Japanese foods (for example, cup noodles or sushi),there. At the beach, it was a very cold, but inside of the sea was not cold than ground. there was happning but everyone was very kind and it was a nice day!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿