2010年8月7日土曜日

ROYAL BC MUSEUM


Hi, my name is Kendo. I really appreciate EAP staff's kindness. Thanks to your help, we could arrive in Canada safely. Thank you.
Today, I write today's affairs. Before bigining to write, let me tell you my impression. Everytime I see new buildings, nature, stores and so on, my heart pounds with excitement, becasuse this is my first trip to overseas. I'm always moved by Canada.
Today, we went to Royal BC Museum after class. In the museum, there are a lot of historical monuments like 'totem pole', fossils and pictures. In fact, I'm not so interested in Canadian heritage, but enjoy well.
At night, Dance party was held in campus, girls probably went there and had a great time. While girls enjoyed dancing, boys did play soccer. Actually, I didn't know details, because I had a sound asleep. Anyway I could'nt do nothing tonight. I feel a little sadness, writing this blog.
Tomorrow, we don't have class, so it seems that everyone look foward to weekend. Unfortunatelly, I have a terrible sore throat, due to the pain, I don't feel like do anything.
That's all. It's time like a good boy went to bed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿